Enrollment occurs in January each year. An enrollment form and a non-refundable $100 deposit are due at that time to secure a space in the appropriate class. All children must be toilet trained at the start of school (no pull-ups please). Each child must have a complete medical form, including a current physical examination, chart of child's immunizations and emergency consent forms.
- Sneak Peek - Monday, November 13th, 2017
- This event is a great opportunity to get an early start on your preschool search. Talk to teachers, current families and board members while experiencing the school with your child.
- Current Member Enrollment - Monday, January 8th, 2018
- All current families can enroll current students and younger siblings on this date.
- Alumni Enrollment - Monday, January 15th, 2018
- All families who have had grandparents, parents or older siblings enrolled at the Co-op have the opportunity to enroll their child on this date.
- Preschool Information Night - Thursday, January 18th, 2018
- This event is sponsored by the Brecksville-Broadview Heights Preschool Mother's Club. All area Preschools attend this "college fair" set up and allow you to stop at each table to gather info on each school to decide which to pursue further.
- Open House - Sunday, January 21st, 2018
- This is a chance for you and your child to check out the school, meet the teachers and current families to see if it is a good fit for your family.
- Open Enrollment - Sunday, January 28th, 2018
- All new families who are interested in enrolling in the Co-op for the 2-day, 3-day or 5-day arrive on this day and submit a $100 enrollment deposit to secure your space in the class, with a filled out enrollment form if completed. Class spaces are given based on order of arrival until spaces are full. Once full, then students will be assigned to the wait list.
NOTE: Open enrollment for new families REQUIRES them to be in attendance at the Co-op at the open enrollment time. Bringing the form is optional but will save some time. Forms sent in through mail or e-mail will not be considered for open enrollment.