- Language and Literacy
- Activities in vocabulary, listening skills, dictated stories/books, children's literature, exploration, pre-reading/alphabet, letter sound awareness.
- Early Mathematics
- Focus on problem solving, number concepts, geometry, early addition and subtraction skills, patterning, classification.
- Motor Development
- Emphasis on building body confidence through large motor play and small muscle coordination, with emphasis on handwriting and scissor skills.
- Creative Arts
- Child-centered art through group and individual projects.
- Music and Movement
- Introduction to many musical styles, rhythm and beat activities.
- Outdoor Explorations
- Focus on nature studies to coordinate with our on-going science curriculum, as well as large motor exploration.